Choosing a 14-inch Laptop Sleeve Case
If you need to carry a 14-inch laptop or notebook computer from place to place for school or work, a computer sleeve carrying case is designed to help protect it from scratches and impact that can occur along the way. Laptop sleeves are generally constructed to shield portable computers from damage caused by everyday wear and tear as well as the occasional accident. A wide array of designs is available to suit most users needs.What are some uses of this type of laptop bag?
You may find that a form-fitting sleeve offers lightweight, convenient protection for your electrical device, whether you are transporting a notebook, tablet, or another type of portable computer. If you have a lot to carry, you can slip a laptop, encased in its sleeve, into a larger all-purpose bag such as a duffle or backpack. Alternately, sleeves can simply be tucked under an arm for short treks that do not involve much extra baggage. A sleeve is a versatile laptop accessory that may be equipped with handles and carrying straps or styled to resemble an envelope or binder. Many laptop sleeves can be customized to complement the computer owners sense of personal style.What materials are used to make laptop sleeves?
When selecting a material, you may want to consider the way that you use your laptop as well as your lifestyle and typical travel habits. The options include:
- Nylon: Water-resistant nylon laptop sleeves are particularly light-weight. They serve as dust covers and offer scratch protection when used inside bulkier briefcases, bags, and totes.
- Neoprene: Neoprene is a waterproof, weatherproof, and shock-resistant material. Neoprene 14-inch laptop sleeves are generally padded and designed to closely conform to the laptops dimensions.
- Canvas: Rugged and tough, canvas laptop sleeve bags may be outfitted with carrying straps and pockets for extra storage. Some of these canvas products are ecologically friendly choices for environmentally conscious buyers.
- Leather: Leather laptop sleeves offer style and strength. Many designs feature pockets or small compartments for additional storage and extra padding for increased protection from drops and bumps.
A number of additional features are available depending on your needs and preferences. You can select:
- Check-point friendly sleeves that can remain on your laptop when you pass through airport security
- Sleeves with trolley straps for easier laptop portability while traveling or running errands
- Sleeves with built-in mousepads for convenient mouse usage
- Sleeve closures that secure the laptop while keeping it readily accessible