Choosing Women's Fragrances by Dolce & Gabbana
Smell divine with a dab of women's fragrances by the iconic Italian fashion house, such as the sensual Gabbana The One eau de parfum that injects a touch of glamour into your personality. Whether you wish to experiment, want to blast away a blue mood, or are looking for a gift set complete with lotion for a special someone, you're certain to find a scent that delights your olfactory sense. For instance, the fresh and joyous Light Blue suits summer days and nights, while the deeper, woodsier Light Blue eau Intense has enhanced floral notes and fewer citrus ones than its predecessor for a masculine and feminine scent that lasts throughout the day.
What Are the Different Concentrations of Women's D & G Fragrances?
Fragrances usually come in different concentrations of the oil, from light to heavy, which determine their longevity, strength, and optimal use. Thus, though the same aroma, the Pour Femme eau de toilette does not last as long as the Pour Femme parfum. Select the concentration that complements your location and how long you want it to last from the following:
- Parfum or Extrait de Parfum: Create a lasting impression wherever you go with perfumes that boast 20 to 40 percent concentrations of the fragrance oil. Not only do they last up to eight hours for longevity that gets you through your day or night, they are also richer and more complex than other fragrance concentrations. Thus, you need a light hand when applying or it may overpower you.
- Eau de Parfum or EDP: For dates, interviews, working outdoors, and during cool weather, use the lighter eau de parfum with a 10 to 30 percent concentration. It lasts up to a good six hours without refreshing.
- Eau de Toilette or EDT: In warm weather or enclosed spaces, such as the office, spray on some eau de toilette, such as the L'imperatrice eau de toilette spray as it is light enough not to offend even for long periods. It has a concentration between 5 and 20 percent, lasting up to six hours. If you're experimenting with scents, try this concentration as it is easiest on your pocket.
Additionally, perfumes are also available in different formulations, such as parfum spray and oil.
How Do I Make My Perfume Last Longer?
Once you splurge on a women's scent that you love to wear often, you want it to last. Tips for making your extravagant perfume last longer include:
- On Your Body: Dab scents on pulse points, such as behind your ear and knee, the base of your throat, and inside your elbows to aid in diffusion. An oily or moisturized skin holds the fragrance to it for longer.
- Off Your Body: Store perfumes in a cool, dry place to keep them at their top quality since heat and humidity breaks them down faster.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Dolce & Gabbana.