L.L. Bean Slippers for Men
L.L. Bean sells a selection of mens slippers. The brands slippers offer varying levels of warmth and insulation, depending on the type of material that is used. Mens L.L. Bean slippers are available in a variety of color shades and styles with decorative features included.What styles of slippers does L.L. Bean offer?
L.L. Bean slippers for men come in the following styles:
- Open heel slippers: An open heel is added to make the shoes easy to slip on and off. Examples are the Elkhide Slipper Scuffs and the Glerups Wool Slippers.
- Slipper boots: Boots provide ankle coverage, which insulates the feet and can be worn in cold climates.
- Classic slippers: The classic slippers offer features that include full-foam sock liners and flannel interiors.
- Moccasins: L.L.Beans selection of mens moccasins are constructed out of thick materials. Theyre often made of real sheepskin leather. Examples are the Handsewn moccasin slippers and the Wicked Good Sheepskin Shearling lined moccasin.
- Chukkas: Chukka boots are created to be transitional shoes that can be worn in different settings. Theyre designed to be worn around the house. They can also be worn outside. L.L. Bean offers their Signature chukkas as well as the OluKai Hamakua chukkas.
Most L.L. Bean slippers are available in standard shoe sizes that range from 7 to 14. Some of the styles provide a better fit when ordered half a size up. L.L. Bean also offers shoes that follow European size guidelines, and they are available in sizes that range from 36 to 47.What are the slippers made of?
L.L. Bean uses leather, sheepskin, and rubber.
- Slipper upper: The exterior of the slippers are often made of leather. Some of the shoes are constructed with Australian lamb shearling. Other slippers use premium sheepskin or full-grain leather. The brand also offers fabric options, which are made of premium felted wool.
- Slipper lining: L.L. Bean chooses lining materials in order to provide extra warmth. Some of the shoes are lined with moisture-wicking shearling, which keeps feet dry and insulated. Other models have classic plaid cotton flannel liners, which can be worn in cold climates. Fleece is another option available through the brand.
- Insulation: The brands insulated options are made to keep the feet dry. Many of these shoes use sheepskin and shearling leather.
- Rubber outsole: These outsoles add extra traction to the shoes to prevent slipping. The shoes can also be worn outdoors.
- Memory foam footbed: Memory foam insoles are included and can provide added support throughout the arch and heel when walking on different types of terrain.