Mally Beauty Face Makeup
Mally Beauty face makeup offers beauty products for your face, lips, and eyes. Mally Beauty produces concealers, primers, blush, and palettes for the face and mascara, eye liners, eye shadows, eye whiteners, and brow shapers for the eyes. Mally Beauty has been producing face makeup since 2005.What is Mally Beauty?
Mally Beauty is a cosmetics company that offers over 1,000 makeup and application tools. Besides makeup products, Mally Beauty also offers brushes and an eye pencil sharpener.What types of products does Mally Beauty offer?
Mally offers a full line of beauty products for the face.
- Skin: foundation, concealer, primer, and finishing powder
- Lips: lip gloss, lip liner, and lipstick
- Eyes: shadow, eyeliner, mascara, brightener, primer, and brow color
- Cheeks: highlighter, blush, and shaping crayons
- Nails: gel polish
- Tools: brushes, sharpeners, and applicators
When beginning your collection of Mally Beauty cosmetics, here are some products to choose from:
- More Is More Mascara defines lashes.
- Cancellation Concealer System uses a cream concealer, a setting powder, and a small brush.
- Evercolor Poreless Face Defender is designed to control shine.
- High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pens are four-in-one products that prime and line lips while also providing the color of a lipstick and the shine of a gloss.
- Evercolor Shadow Stick primes and colors your eyelids, or you can line your eyes with it.
Mally Roncal is the founder of the Mally Beauty cosmetics company. She was born in 1972 and began producing her line of Mally Beauty products in 2005. Before starting her own line, Mally spent 15 years as a celebrity makeup artist. When designing her products, Mally relies on the knowledge that she acquired as a professional artist.How can you select the right Mally Foundation shade?
Each of the Mally Beauty foundation products comes in five shades: fair, light, medium, tan, and rich. Select the shade that most closely matches the color of your skin.
- Determine your skin tone: You may have cool or warm undertones. Some people have neutral undertones. Select a shade that complements your tone.
- Swipe a swatch: Rub a small amount of the product on your jawline, neck, or chest. A good match should blend easily.
- Adjust the shade: If you buy a shade that is too light for you, add bronzer to make it darker. You can also create a custom color by mixing two shades.