Information on the Miller MIG
Miller is an industry leader in welding technology and has been making MIG, TIG, stick, flux core, and other arc machines for the past 90 years. MIG (also called Gas Metal Arc Welding) is the most common weld form used in both residential and commercial applications due to its ease of use and versatility. Whether you are new to the game and looking to purchase your first MIG machine or are a seasoned vet who needs a replacement, eBay has a large selection of Miller equipment to satisfy jobs both big and small.What kinds of MIG equipment does Miller offer?
Miller has five different models of MIG equipment to choose from.
- The Millermatic series has six different machines that are all designed for versatility and ease of use. Depending on the specific model, a Millermatic can join 22- to 24-gauge wire including aluminum, can utilize 120V and 240V, and can feature single or three-stage power.
- The CP series is custom-designed for manufacturing purposes and have large analog gauges, 14 pin receptacles, and 115 VAC power for power tools and coolant systems.
- Deltaweld are Millers heavy-duty machines designed to work on an industrial level. They feature a 100% duty rate, line compensation to ensure peak arc performance, digital gauges, and thermal overload protection.
- Invision machines use MIG and synergic pulsed MIG technology for aluminum and steel applications. They feature profile pulse which simulates the TIG signature, SharpArc technology which finely tunes puddle fluidity, and Fan-On-Demand cooling that keeps the cooling fan off when not needed, reducing noise.
- AlumaFeed is made solely for aluminum applications. It has synergic pulsed MIG which matches wire and pulse speed, advanced cooling systems, and built-in programs.
The easiest way to narrow down the options available is to consider what the common applications will be. If you are planning on doing some small jobs around the garage, there is no need for one of the bigger industrial models. Once you know how much power you need, the next step is to figure out if you need new equipment or can make do with a used one. The last step is to consider the prices of what is left.How do you find Miller MIG equipment on eBay?
Finding products on eBay is a very simple process. Just go to the search bar at the top of the screen to find what you are looking for. The more keywords you use, the narrower your search results will be.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Miller. >