How to Shop for DVD Players and Home Theater Systems
When it comes to you relaxing in your home, the goal is complete enjoyment and ultimate relaxation. Whether its warm or cold outside, you can always turn to your home entertainment and theater system for something to do and something to watch, with many different types of content available. Samsung offers different models of TVs, DVD players and home theater systems.
What Are the Different Components of a Home Theater System?
If in the past youve had a DVD player, Blu-ray device, or even a VHS player, perhaps you didnt have an entire system hooked up. You simply enjoyed movies through the speakers and audio that was there. However, a complete home theater system has several different audio and video components:
- Home theater receiver. Different than a receive that youd hook up to a classic turntable or stereo, this receiver provides you with surround sound in the room.
- TV. Of course, the television is the obvious component, but truthfully, you could also add a video projector with full HD to offer the same quality.
- Disc player. The type of disc you choose is completely up to you, as you can choose DVD or Blu-ray. You may also want to ensure that your device plays CD-RW discs, so you can enjoy audio music as well.
- Method of media. Many people employ a cable provider. You can also use a streaming service, or use satellite. Its also an option to solely stick with DVD.
- Speakers. Look for ones that work well with a home audio system.
- Subwoofers. Depending on your level of audio needs, you may also want to add subwoofers for a true overall HD experience.
Why Should I Opt for a Bundle?
There are many reasons to opt for a bundle when it comes to your home entertainment system and DVD devices. Some reasons are:
- Everything agrees with each other. This isnt to say that different video components will be non compliant with each other, but its a good idea to keep everything on the same page when it comes to the brand, for complete agreement.
- Cords are included. When you buy separate components, you may not always have all of the right cords and plugs. Bundles will offer you everything you need when it comes to HDMI, as well as HDMI outputs and HDMI inputs. As HDMI is an important way to connect any peripherals, having all the right connectors is essential. USB connectors for your USB port are also a good idea.
What Are the Features of Samsung DVD Players?
When it comes to these DVD players and other components, youll find such features as:
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Digital 3D Blu-ray
- Apps for streaming services
- HD upconversion
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby True HD
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.