Common Features and Specifications For Green Skullcandy Headphones
Since 2003, Skullcandy has manufactured and marketed audio products such as headphones, headsets, and earphones or earbuds. The various models the company produces may include additional features, accessories, earpiece and fit designs, connectors, and connectivity methods. You may want to use headphones to enjoy music on the go during a walk outside or to listen to your favorite songs in relative privacy.What are some common types of headphones?
The term "headphones" may be used to describe a broad range of audio listening devices that include items such as:
- Earphones: These are audio listening devices that you can insert into the ear canal.
- Earbuds: These are similar to earphones but rest outside the ear instead of in the canal.
- Headphones: They generally go over the ears and may cover all or part of your ears.
- Headsets: These usually function similarly to headphones, but feature the addition of a microphone attachment for chatting.
Each pair of headphones Skullcandy offers will fall into one of the main fit categories. If how the device fits on your head is one of your primary considerations, you may wish to familiarize yourself with the following basic fit types:
- Ear hooks: These are attachments that loop around the outsides of your ears to stabilize the cups or buds.
- Headbands: They stretch from one ear cup to the other and go around your entire head. You may be able to adjust the headband on your chosen model for a close fit.
- In-ear only: These designs typically do not feature attachments but remain in place using the ear canal.
- Headphones and headsets: They are more likely to have bands attached to their cups while earbuds or phones are more likely to have hooks.
The specific number and the type of features youll have access to will depend on the model you choose. However, some basic features you may come across during your search include:
- Detachable cables
- The ability to fold the headphones for storage or transport
- Surround sound with or without bass control
- Volume dials and playback controls
- The ability to isolate noise or activate noise cancellation
Specific instructions for maintaining audio listening devices can vary depending on the models. However, since most of this equipment performs similar functions and uses similar construction, you can follow some basic steps that may help you take care of it.
- Step 1: You can take care of your headphones even while you are using them by avoiding liquids or extreme temperatures.
- Step 2: Check for any dirt or signs of obvious damage from time to time, and give your equipment a quick wipe down after several periods of long use.
- Step 3: Store these electronic items in a clean, dry place.
- Step 4: You may wish to keep any cables wrapped in a figure-eight shape to help prevent tangling.