Star Wars TV, Movie and Video Game Action Figures
Star Wars movies, TV shows, and video games have been seen and played around the world. You can find a wide range of action figures based on these variations of the Star Wars themes.How to get started collecting Star Wars action figures?
You can find a lot of figures and toys based on the Star Wars franchise. Here are some tips to help you shop for Stars Wars figures and collectibles:
- Decide what you want to collect: This can be a certain show, such as The Last Jedi or Force Awakens, or one of the animated series, such as Clone Wars. You could also choose to collect a certain character such as Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, or a Stormtrooper. You could also choose to collect items from a specific series, such as the Black Series
- Think about your budget: With so many Star Wars action figures and toys on the market, its easy to find collectibles fitting any size budget.
- Learn about specific toys and figures: For instance, a Stormtrooper or lightsaber from The Last Jedi will look different from one from Return of the Jedi. With this knowledge, you can build a Star Wars collection that you can enjoy.
When shopping for Star Wars toys and action figures, you will find a number of different series releases. A series of Star Wars action figures is a set of individual figures that follow a specific theme or style. Not all Star Wars characters are released in a specific series. Some Star Wars action figure series releases you can choose from are:
- Star Wars Black Series
- Star Wars Force Awakens Series
- Hasbro Force Link Series
- Star Wars Black Titanium Series
- Hasbro Forces of Destiny Series
A figures accessory is an item that is included with the toy. These items are usually featured in the movie, show, or game and can be used with that action figure or toy. Accessories for action figures include a number of props or items depending on the manufacturer and series. Some of the more common accessories are:
- Lightsabers and guns
- Communication devices
- Droids and robots
Action figures come in many different sizes. These sizes are commonly referred to as action figure scales, which is the relationship in size of the toys to the normal sized object. In this case, action figure manufacturers use the standard size of a human as six feet. So, when you talk about scales and size ratios, they are based on this six-foot model. Example, a 1:1 scale Darth Vader figure is six feet tall, whereas a 1:2 scale Darth Vader figure would be three feet tall.\tContent provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Star Wars Franchise.