How to Find the Right Tommy Hilfiger Mens Dress Shirts
It is important to present yourself in a positive light, and mens Tommy Hilfiger dress shirts help you do just that, as these shirts combine the look of professional dress with the comfort of casual wear, helping you achieve a put-together appearance. They are well suited for a variety of occasions and make a statement whether worn to a business function or to a wedding. Mens shirts come in a variety of materials and styles, meaning that you can opt for a cotton shirt with stripes or keep it neutral with a block-colored garment.
How Do I Determine Sleeve Length?
An ill-fitting dress shirt not only looks awkward and can ruin the image you are trying to portray, but it can also make you feel uncomfortable. As such, keep sleeve length in mind when shopping for a mens dress shirt and consult the manufacturers site for a size chart.
- Sleeve Length: It is important to ensure proper sleeve length. If youre purchasing a long-sleeve shirt, the sleeves should fall at your wrist bones. If your wrist bones are left exposed or your jacket covers your shirt cuffs, then your shirt is too short. Likewise, if the sleeves extend to the palms of your hands, this is a sure sign that the shirt is too big.
- Sleeve Fit: With your arms hanging at your sides, there should be one to two inches of loose fabric to allow for freedom of movement. If your shirt is too tight, this limits arm movement and can cause pinching when your elbow or shoulder bends. Likewise, if the fit of the shirt is too loose, it leads to unnecessary bunching and wrinkling.
How Do I Care For My Dress Shirt?
To ensure the lifespan of your Tommy Hilfiger shirt and to prevent damage to the material, proper care is required. As such, make sure to check the shirts label and follow the care instructions.
- Treating Stains: When working with small stains, simply spot treat areas of concern with warm water and a small amount of detergent. You can also use a stain remover pen.
- Washing Your Clothing: Most dress shirts can be machine washed in cold water with a mild laundry detergent; however, some fabrics require dry cleaning or hand washing.
- Drying Your Clothing: Avoid drying your dress shirt in the dryer. Instead, allow the garment to air dry on a hanger. When using the dryer is your only option, however, avoid using high heat or over-drying the shirt. Instead, try to pull the shirt out while it is still damp. When its dry, immediately iron the shirt to remove any remaining wrinkles or moisture.
Consult manufacturers site for size chart.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Tommy Hilfiger.